Loving & Respectful Services at Prices to suit any Budget
Sincere Funerals offers all cremation and memorial services you need.
Our compassionate, family-focussed team work closely with family members of the deceased to ensure the cremation process streamlined. We carefully monitor everything in the process and assist you to plan a memorial or funeral service, apply on your behalf for the death certificate.
Our Cremation Service include:
- Transfer of your loved one using our Professional Care Services
- Mortuary Care & Preparation
- Professional Fees
- Sydney Crematorium Fees for a Monday-Friday service and chapel booking
- An Australian made coffin from our catalogue
- Floral arrangement for the coffin
- 12 Reflection Roses
- Hearse Hire
- 100 Memorial or “Thank You” cards
- Registration of Death Certificate with Death, Birth & Marriages
- Standard Ashes Urn
- Ashes Handover. **Local Delivery can be made available.
Cremation Memorial Choice:
Cremation is a popular choice in Australia, with over 65% of the population choosing cremation. Cremation process takes place before or after a funeral service. Family of the deceased must decide to hold the formal funeral OR memorial service, with the deceased body in a casket before the cremation process begins or after the body is cremated with the ashes. The funeral service after cremation is a good choice for families who need more funeral planning time.
We at Sincere Funerals can help you plan a highly personalized cremation memorial service that must reflect the character and life of your loved one.